Terms and Conditions
All B Starz Academy fees are payable in advance at the start of each term.
- Refund Policy – please note that both deposits and fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- No deductions can be made for missed classes (however exceptions can be made at the principal’s discretion should a student suffer a long-term illness).
- Students are expected to attend their lessons regularly and punctually.
- Students should be supervised until the class drop off time.
- Students should be dressed appropriately for all classes.
- Students will be asked to take part in performances and events, prior notice will always be given.
- B Starz Academy does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of property.
- B Starz Academy has the right to terminate the student’s involvement in the classes if their behavior is deemed unacceptable.
- Should it be necessary for the school to close on the account of an epidemic, national crisis or any circumstances outside of B Starz Academy’s control, classes will be moved to zoom. fees cannot be returned, or compensation made for any classes lost.
Last Update – 13/7/23